REVO is powerfull. No doubt. Leftover keys are in registry. I used your Forced-uninstall. It found the key. I selected to delete, but it did not. I do not dare to select red H-KEYS. Shall I? Please guide how to get them deleted.
- firstname.lastname@example.org While your REVO assures that the left obver key is deleted, it in fact did not. Where I am failing? please guide.
- not every user is very clever. small hint beside the action-window is needed, how much to select for the key, otherwise I cannot dare to select H-KEYS shown in red Red.
- 07 Feb 2012
Articles Revo Uninstaller
Here at the OnSoftware blog, we strive to bring our reader helpful tutorials about how to deal with... See more
So you've listened to the warnings and read the horror stories, but you've still come back for more.... See more
Related videos Revo Uninstaller
Everybody needs to uninstall programs every now and then, but some worry that Windows' traditional tool just doesn't do the job properly....
This video shows you how to clean your computer's Registry with CCleaner.
Flipboard on Windows 8.1
Searches Revo Uninstaller
- deep uninstall
- download easy uninstaller
- program uninstaller
- revo uninstaller full version
- revo uninstaller softonic
- un revo
Top Downloads: Uninstallers